Public Bowling Rates
2013 Daytime Spring League
Tuesdays at 1:00 pm
April 23rd to June 18th
- Openings for everyone! Enter by yourself or from your own team! No experience necessary.
- Each team consists of 4 players (ladies, mens or mixed teams).
- Team handicaps will be based on 80% of the difference between combined averages and 800.
If a teams average exceeds 800, a minus handicap will be used.
- 3 games will be bowled each week.
- Spares and prebowling will be allowed (maximum of 3 prebowls).
- Weekly fees: $15.00 per person ($11.00 lineage; $4.00 prize money).
Please note that your prize money is guaranteed (ie. if you miss a night of bowling, you must still pay your prize money.
- Prize money will be paid for: Final Team Standings, Team High Three,
Team High Single,
Individual High Single, Triple, Average.
(1 "major" award per team / individual)
- League wind-up and awards will be done immediately after bowling on June 18th.
- The league will bowl 9 weeks: April 23rd to June 18th.
To enter e-mail Spring League or phone 403-252-5747